Saree Shape Wear Magenta Pink
Style Tips: 6 saree hacks every woman should know Fashion Trends
This awesome Marathi style saree is also known as the Nauvari saree drape. Among regional dresses, this dress highlights a lady’s curves. If you’ve seen Vidya Balan dancing on ‘Mala Jau De’, you’d have an idea about what this dress looks like. The highlight though, is that some of them come with pockets!
Make sure the petticoat is never visible beneath the saree or at the foot. We understand that you may have a gorgeous collection of heavy silk sarees or fancy stone/metal work sarees. An apt choice for an Office Saree is a subdued single tone saree in earthy or mellowed colors. Khadi, Cotton, Tusshar, Linen are some of the best material choices for a professional saree. Occasionally silk sarees are welcome in events and functions. Bold patterns and vivid colors do not go very well in an office setup.
fashion businesses trust us globally.
Try this offbeat look by wearing a cotton saree that looks dressy, elegant, and contemporary. It truly is up to your imagination to create one of the kind draping styles, these are just a few examples. Team it up with wedges or flip-flops and add a blend of uniqueness to your saree. A drape can change the overall look of your saree attire. When we’re learning how to drape a saree to look slim, we need to first figure which type of saree can be incorporated in our fashion statement. In this article, we’ve included a little bit about saree draping styles to look slim.
This is why the fish cut style will make you look like a pretty mermaid in your alluring chiffon saree. We at Bewakoof believe that sarees are trendy, gorgeous and modern and can be worn on both casual and formal occasions. You just need to know the correct saree wearing method to drape any type of saree. What if you could combine the ease of wearing a pair of jeans with the elegant look of the saree? www.pinupz.in/review
From different saree styles wear what suits you best!
It looks gorgeous with trending sarees like silk, light-weight sarees and georgette as these have the right texture to emphasise the drapes. To get this look, merely pin up one side of the pallu to the blouse and let fall into place. One of the best parts of draping a saree (traditional saree draping styles) is its pallu! But it can keep you from having fun if you don’t pin it right. All you need to do is fix your pallu at a place where you will have maximum support. For the love of Handloom sarees and minimalistic style, this is the drape to try.
- In this also the pin will prove to be very helpful for you.
- Put this pin where you are going to put the pin by placing the pallu on the shoulder.
- Style Tips for Wearing a Mysore Silk SareeAll women love Mysore silk sarees.
- Maintaining a good skin health and using a light foundation with a minimalist makeup can save your time and still make you look impressive as a corporate lady.
- A drape can change the overall look of your saree attire.
- Mysore Silk Sarees are a pure, elegant artwork made of silk threads with golden zari and brocade designs.
Coloured pins are a fantastic method to camouflage any pinning. Additionally, use high-quality pins only, as cheap ones can harm the fabric.
It is best suited for cocktail parties and wedding receptions where you can pair it with a high neck blouse and a pair of danglers to keep it simple yet classy. Now if you choose the right safety pin and pin-up the saree properly, then your saree will fit well and the saree will not be spoiled. For this, you need to know where the pin should be placed in the saree. Buy more cotton ones to get a fuller figure if you’re skinny. Put on your shoes before you drape your saree, to ensure that it is of the proper length. Majority of the ladies prefer to wear high heels, so get them ready in advance.
- The floral motifs, mango butti and kairi shaped brocade make a popular choice for women in the market.
- You have to set the pallu plates of the saree well first and then put a pin in it.
- This petticoat is fitted at the waist and flares at the bottom, which highlights your shape.
- A hit among celebrities, this has become a sought after look with contemporary sarees.
Both of these are great to sport dresses that are backless, strapless, off-shoulder etc. An embellished corseted blouse with a concept drape saree can instantly up your outfit game by many folds. Due to being pre-stitched they are easy to carry and give a suave gown-like feel. This victorian-meets-Indian style is perfect for an evening party when you are in the mood for the Indo-western style, you can wear this look and get some heads turning. Look urban in this palazzo style of wearing a saree which you can create by styling a dupatta on a crop top that blends with the colors of the outfit. This is one of the unique ways to wear a saree and carry a contemporary chic look, perfect for modern work environments.
Saree Dress Anarkali Kurta Set Blouse Kaftan Lehenga
A classic look in Chanderi with zari hand embriodery compeleted with white pearls. Pair this saree with a contrast or same colour blouse to enhance the look. Do try something funky – A printed petticoat might look very exciting with a very transparent saree. Now, remember – the diaphanous sarees are meant to be flaunted. Flaunt your curves in the transparent saree, which is probably the most sensuous garment ever. Shimmy into your favorite saree and layer it with a sheer embellished cape.
This style looks iconic with trending saree designs like a printed saree or a plain saree with an embroidered pallu. This sophisticated look is ideal for work wear and family functions.
Saree Shape Wear Magenta Pink
So, let’s discuss today what are the problems faced by a woman when she decides to wear a saree to a professional situation like our offices and business meetings.
- Initially, these sarees were more prominently used among the royal families.
- Now, remember – the diaphanous sarees are meant to be flaunted.
- That’s because the need to reinvent the saree has always been on the mind of fashionistas.
- Make sure the petticoat is never visible beneath the saree or at the foot.
- – Choose a saree with thin zari borders if you are on the shorter side.
One would choose a petticoat that matched the base colour of the saree it was to be worn with and there wasn’t much more to it. Today, petticoats are available in a variety of fabrics, patterns and styles and can even be made to order to fit your body type. Like most regions in India, Bengal too has its traditional way of draping sarees. Though not an everyday style among Bengali women any more, they still adopt this style of draping on special occasions such as Durga Puja or at family weddings.
Learn How to Wear Butterfly Style Saree: Step by Step
Since so many years, the Mysore silk sarees have still made the vibrant, glorious ethnic touch and quality stuck to its bottom line. History of Mysore Silk SareesThe period of Tipu Sultan’s reign holds the credit for the growth of the silk industry in the Kingdom of Mysore. Whereas the introduction of Mysore silk sarees was done by Maharaja of Mysore, Krishna Raj Vadhiyar who travelled to London to attend Queen Victoria’s Jubilee Celebration.
- Buy more cotton ones to get a fuller figure if you’re skinny.
- To ease things down, such ladies can use a couple of tricks.
- Today we will tell you that if you pin up the saree properly, then half the problem related to saree draping will be reduced automatically.
- We may have even let slip a swear word or two when we almost tripped over.
- Coloured pins are a fantastic method to camouflage any pinning.
- It is also incredibly simple to wear and carry because of its skirt-like form.
– Do not wear a flared petticoat with a Mysore silk saree. When you are going to a wedding or a reception party, wear a designer Mysore silk saree to grab attention. Skip the usual lehenga and drape yourself in this traditional silk saree for an elegant and gorgeous look. This is one of the most popular contemporary saree draping styles.
Mysore Silk Saree
The fish cut style saree is distinctive majorly because of its petticoat. This petticoat is fitted at the waist and flares at the bottom, which highlights your shape. As you may have already guessed, it is the petticoat that steals the show. Want to know how our peeps in Maharashtra style the saree in India?
- He then imported around 32 power looms to India and thus started manufacturing of Mysore silk sarees.
- A fresh take on the Maharashtrian saree, the dhoti saree is twisted over pants to give off that fusion vibe.
- Look phenomenal in this Gujarati style drape that you can team with a shirt-style, full sleeves blouse with a unique neckline.
- Occasionally silk sarees are welcome in events and functions.
- Roll up those sleeves when sporting plaid and throw in some killer shades.
- We strongly suggest silk or lycra petticoats in the perfect match.
Add a denim twist to your look and take it up a notch by draping a saree over a pair of jeans. Rock this look with a cropped top, a set of colourful bangles, and sneakers. The pant style saree walked off the runway and entered the showrooms of high street brands in 2018, and is one of the trending saree designs. Today we will tell you that if you pin up the saree properly, then half the problem related to saree draping will be reduced automatically. Your pleats should be firmly in place and should not budge. And one of the simplest ways to do this is to use safety pins to hold the pleats in place.
We recommend pinning it right at the back of your shoulder. Blouses are supposed to be well-fitted so that you can flaunt your curves in the traditional drape. When it comes to off-shoulder blouses, the fitting of it becomes essential so that even when it sleeves slide from its place, the bodice can support the entire piece. When wearing an off-shoulder blouse, the sleeves should be on point so that you look your best.
- The journey of traditional sarees taking the contemporary route has seen a pleasant headway over time which indeed has swarmed the fashion screens and markets alive.
- You can pleat a saree the night before and spread it out to establish the pleats rather than doing it after draping the saree around your body.
- Instead of wearing an Anarkali, opt for a Mysore silk saree for a graceful look.
- Try this offbeat look by wearing a cotton saree that looks dressy, elegant, and contemporary.
A hit among celebrities, this has become a sought after look with contemporary sarees. This style is similar to wearing a traditional waist chain around the saree. Use a thin belt with a metallic buckle or a wide cloth belt to add an edge to your look. We may have even let slip a swear word or two when we almost tripped over.
Also, if you think the pleats make you look fat on the tummy, try keeping the pleats on the side instead of front. Light Pearl neck wears, and simple gold and platinum jewelry are easily accepted. Pin up the saree with the pallu firmly and do not leave it hanging.
- You can blend vintage, classy, bohemian, and contemporary styles and give the drape an urban twist.
- Doing this will also help you get an idea of how big you want the pallu to be.
- Just drape your saree over it and flaunt your new curvy figure.
- Both of these are great to sport dresses that are backless, strapless, off-shoulder etc.
- Walk tall in this style by adding a pair of stilettos and get all the heads turning.
- You need a minimum of inches width for crafting any of these concept sarees.
A lucky few may have conquered the whole nine yards in style, and then there are some who carry a bunch of safety pins at the ready every time they wear a saree. Love it or struggle with it, what none of us can ignore is the undeniable charms of the saree. If there is one couture that every Indian woman loves to wear, it has to be a saree! Available in more than a dozen styles, this traditional ensemble is being donned for centuries in our country. However, with passing time, we witnessed various style enhancement.
A fresh take on the Maharashtrian saree, the dhoti saree is twisted over pants to give off that fusion vibe. Not only the draping style but the blouse can be played with too, team it up with a flared, off-shoulder blouse and walk it all with oomph and style. For the main wedding event, it would be valuable for you to know how to wear wedding silk saree. A silk saree can add a lot of glam to any elaborate event. These expensive but gloriously attractive sarees come in handy especially in the wedding season.
- But it can keep you from having fun if you don’t pin it right.
- So, let’s discuss today what are the problems faced by a woman when she decides to wear a saree to a professional situation like our offices and business meetings.
- Though not an everyday style among Bengali women any more, they still adopt this style of draping on special occasions such as Durga Puja or at family weddings.
Two pins, one on top and one in the center, should be used to secure the pleats. In this method, the possibility of pleats unfolding is less and the pin in the middle ensures that they are arranged nicely. Here’s a short video illustrating the Bengali atpourey style of draping sarees. One of them is sporting a saree with stunning off-shoulder blouses. There are many who are not in the habit of draping a saree.
How to drape a saree in Bengali style
Bring in the glitz and glam of embroidery or embrace your rustic roots by wrapping yourself in a quintessential saree and teaming up with a complimentary cape. You can play with the draping style by choosing to pin up the Pallu over or under the cape. Walk tall in this style by adding a pair of stilettos and get all the heads turning.
Maintaining a good skin health and using a light foundation with a minimalist makeup can save your time and still make you look impressive as a corporate lady. Refer to my blog about makeup tips for professional women here for more details. You can use a pleat maker as shown below, as we understand that this is the hardest part of wearing a saree. Never wear a petticoat that’s too loose, it will only make it harder for you to handle the saree. 1.Make your pleats a little wider if you have slim shoulders, and make them narrower.
Learn How to Wear Indo Western Style Saree: Step by Step
For them pairing them with tricky blouse can turn out to be more stressful. To ease things down, such ladies can use a couple of tricks.
You can pleat a saree the night before and spread it out to establish the pleats rather than doing it after draping the saree around your body. During special events, pleating and folding a saree can enable you to drape it fast and efficiently while still maintaining a flawless appearance. Primarily clean and neatly organized hair is the symbol of a corporate woman. It shows how hygienic and organized you are, personally and impacts your personality very strongly. You can either go with a stick-on bra or a strapless bra.
Buy Printed navyāsa Liva Shimmer Saree Online
Since then it has been tweaked to fit each decade with designers like Tarun Tahiliani, Satya Paul and Sabyasachi Mukherjee giving us the chills these days. Off-late, many innovative saree draping styles are coming into focus.
- Primarily clean and neatly organized hair is the symbol of a corporate woman.
- To get this look, team a lehenga or skirt with your favourite silk saree and blouse.
- Not only the draping style but the blouse can be played with too, team it up with a flared, off-shoulder blouse and walk it all with oomph and style.
- All you need to do is fix your pallu at a place where you will have maximum support.
- Pinning a complimentary embroidered dupatta on a sheer solid saree with an off-shoulder blouse is just one way to do it.
The elegant and classy saree has wowed women for centuries and is still a fierce competition to its Western counterparts. A unique feature of the saree is that different regions have their own saree draping styles. But this versatile attire lets you add your personal touch to it as well. Even though Saree itself is a layered ensemble but the draping pattern can bring an added charm to it.
What Are Some Good Ways For Plus-sized Ladies To Wear A Sari?
The denim trend train doesn’t stop here, you can pair your saree with everything denim- skirts, shorts, you name it! Just dip your toe to test the waters by layering a denim jacket over your saree to complete the look. Spice your look with a fitted graphic tee acting as the blouse. You can create the full effect by wearing your favorite shirt and knotting it in the front or back to show off that midriff. Try bringing the two worlds together by picking traditional crafts like Batik, Indigo or Kalamkari. Roll up those sleeves when sporting plaid and throw in some killer shades.
- 1.Make your pleats a little wider if you have slim shoulders, and make them narrower.
- You can create the full effect by wearing your favorite shirt and knotting it in the front or back to show off that midriff.
- It truly is up to your imagination to create one of the kind draping styles, these are just a few examples.
- A silk saree can add a lot of glam to any elaborate event.
The fabric, whether it be a saree, dupatta, or scarf, is the only element that has the power to make or destroy an outfit. Make sure you pick the appropriate fabric if you want to appear poised and sophisticated. Choose a fabric that highlights your curves and suits your body shape. Silks, cotton, and chiffon are materials that are light and flatter all body types.